Discussions, Experiments and Unprovoked Attacks
About the Book
‘Archaeological Boundaries. Discussions, experiments and unprovoked attacks’ is a unique offering by Stuart Rathbone. The book contains a series of essays that explore three areas of his archaeological interests; the development of Archaeology as a profession, interpreting prehistoric settlement patterns, and the application of unusual, even oddball, approaches and theories to long standing archaeological problems. Throughout the different sections of the book a series of common themes and influences are woven through the highly personal and hopefully thought provoking offerings.
Writing Archaeology in the 21st century
1) 99 Problems but a ditch ain't one: Reflections on the great Irish archaeology boom
2) How to dig holes and alienate people
3) The 4 and a half Inch pointing trowel... and the damage done
4) You, me and Gordon
5) An archaeologist, an anthropologist and an anarchist walk into a bar
6) (Re)building Stonehenge
7) Archaeology from the Interzone
8) Exploring the Jungle. Contemporary archaeology gets a little bit darker
9) The village people. An early history of neighbourly disputes
10) Social Behaviour Orders.
11) It’s all gone pear shaped
12) Curbing homelessness in Neolithic Britain and Ireland
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.