About the Book
This book will lower the Apache Cassandra's learning curve. The book provides a thorough overview of key NoSQL & Apache Cassandra and concepts. Key topics covered are:
- NoSQL and Apache Cassandra's place in the eco system
- Detailed overview of Apache Cassandra's architecture
- Various approaches to installing Apache Cassandra
- Data modelling in Apache Cassandra
- Apache Cassandra anti patterns
- Monitoring a Apache Cassandra cluster
- Sample Java application using Apache Cassandra
All information provided in an easy to understand manner with practical examples.
About the Author
Akhil lives in Auckland, New Zealand and works as an Software Architect. Akhil has extensive experience in Java and related technologies. Akhil has a keen interest in backend systems and database related technologies. Akhil also has extensive experience in leading and building high performace dev teams.