About the Book
ANTI-CRIME MEASURES presents 35 protective initiatives an individual may employ to protect his or her home, family, property, and business from the ravages of crime. ANTI-CRIME MEASURES includes the following Articles:
· PROTECTING YOUR HOME AND PROPERTY includes Preventing Home Burglaries, Home Security, Apartment Security, Property Marking, Bogus Phone Calls And Suspicious Visitors
· PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY includes Protecting Your Children, When They Are Home Alone
· PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS includes Preventing Business Burglaries, Preventing Business Holdups
· PERSONAL SAFETY includes Personal Security, Confronting Danger, Preventing Sexual Assault, Preventing Rape, Self-Defense, Phone Safety
· PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ATM SECURITY includes Personal Information Security, ATM Security
· COMPUTER AND INTERNET SECURITY includes Surfing The Web Safely, Email Safety, Shopping Online
· SAFETY WHILE OUT-AND-ABOUT includes Safety En Route, Public Transportation Safety, Driving Safely, Outdoor Exercise Safety, Safety While Shopping, Holiday Safety, Party Safety
· DEALING WITH CRIME AND CRIMINALS includes Avoiding Crime In General, Avoiding Violent Crime
· VEHICULAR CRIME includes Avoiding Vehicular Crime, Avoiding Carjacking
· CON ARTISTS AND FRAUD includes Con Artists, Charity Fraud
· VACATION AND TRAVEL SECURITY includes Security While On Vacation, Security While Traveling, Hotel Security, Boating Safety And Security
EMPLOY these 35 protective initiatives to protect home, family, property, and business from the ravages of CRIME!
About the Author
Cotter Bass is an 84 year-old retired architect/writer/photographer. Cotter and his wife Violet have been married for more than 60 years and currently reside in Greenwood, Indiana. Having raised two sons and one daughter, they and are proud grandparents of eight grandchildren. Cotter enjoys the outdoors, especially fishing and golf. In addition to writing, much of Cotter's time is spent in the pursuit of trout and bass, playing golf, and photography.
Cotter has been writing for more than 50 years. The majority of his early work targeted fishing and related outdoor subjects. Cotter penned angling columns for several regional newspapers and eventually secured a monthly trout column with the angling publication FishingPA.
KILLING FIELDS OF WORLD WAR I, ECHOES of SLAVERY - Volume I, ECHOES of SLAVERY - Volume II, FUDGE!, IDENTITY THEFT, How To Start Your Own Profitable HOME-BASED BUSINESS, ANTI-CRIME MEASURES, BEST GOLF TIP EVER, FRAUD PROTECTION FOR SENIORS, THE BARLOW BOYS MEET THE ALLAGASH GHOST, and The Treasure Hunter's Field Guide To INDIANA'S LOST & BURIED TREASURE are some of Cotter’s published works. In addition to Volumes I and III of the KILLING FIELDS TRILOGY, Cotter is presently working on a collection of Civil War soldier's letters entitled DEAR MOTHER. His latest book, REMEMBERING SLAVERY, is complete and available for review and purchase.
Visit Cotter's blog at https://cotterbass.home.blog