About the Book
This short book (Shook) is about setting up an Angular Material Autocomplete component in an Angular application. In this Shook, we will cover five different scenarios.
- Simple autocomplete - covering the basics.
- Custom filter - applying a custom filter.
- Highlight the first option - highlight the first option in an autocomplete list.
- Attaching to a different panel - attach the autocomplete panel to a different component.
- Option groups - set up option groups in the autocomplete panel.
In this Shook, we'll cover adding an Autocomplete to an Angular project and walk through the five scenarios listed above, with code examples and explanations.
You will also be able to download the code from a GitHub repository.
About the Author
Hi! I’m Duncan, I’m an Angular Developer, author and speaker.
This is part of a series of short books (or Shooks as I’m calling them) on Angular Material. Each book covers a particular area or a range of Angular Material components. The aim of this series of Shooks is to provide valuable insights and practices in getting the most out of Angular Material.
I would like your feedback and how you’ve enjoyed this Shook, please let me know on Twitter via @duncanfaulkner.