About the Book
This book will be updated continuously to new releases of Angular 2.
Learn to write Angular 2 applications from scratch
What is Angular 2?
What you'll learn
This books guides you through all new aspects of Angular 2. You'll get a real-world understanding of how Angular 2 can be applied in your own web and mobile applications. You'll also learn the following:
- How to build Angular 2 Components
- Using Lifecycle Events to control your application state
- Embedding Templates to create dynamic output
- Implementing interactive Forms
- Understanding and using Pipes
- Using the new Angular 2 Routing System
- Getting to know the concept of Dependency Injection & Services and use it in your Angular 2 application
- Sending and receiving data by using the HTTP client
Updates for upcoming releases
This book will be updated to keep information up to date with new Angular 2 releases.
Code samples are provided in a GitHub repository to download and use for learning or within your own projects.
If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Book Sample / Preview
A book sample in PDF format can be downloaded here.
About the Author
Using and writing about best practices and latest technologies in web design & development is my passion. Check out my blog at CodingTheSmartWay.com.