This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2017-07-11
About the Book
So much has been written about Agile that is sometimes seems there is little new to say. The essays in this mini-book attempt to get under the skin of Agile and look at how it works in real life, they attempt to help those new to Agile make it work.
This mini-book is intended to supplement courses offered by Software Strategy Ltd, hence the title "Agile Reader." The essays have been selected to support the course material and provide additional information.
- About the Author
- About Software Strategy
- Preface to third edition
- I Blue-White-Red, an example Agile process
- II Building the Agile company - beyond the iteration
- III Agile Demystified
- IV The Agile Spectrum
- V Driven to Tests
- VI What is the Story? - User Stories!
- VII Backlogs and unplanned
- VIII Stakeholders, Roles and Personas
- IX Objectives to code - via requirements, specifications and benefits
- X Organising for Requirements and Development
- XI Three plans for Agile
- XII Three Ways to Run a stand-up meeting
- XIII Agile Contract Options
- XIV Dialogue Sheets for Retrospectives & more
- XV Tracking, forecasting and learning with charts
- Appendix: Dear Customer
- Version History (3rd Edition)
- If you liked this….
- Physical and additional copies
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...