About the Book
So much has been written about Agile that is sometimes seems there is little new to say. The essays in this mini-book attempt to get under the skin of Agile and look at how it works in real life, they attempt to help those new to Agile make it work.
This mini-book is intended to supplement courses offered by Software Strategy Ltd, hence the title "Agile Reader." The essays have been selected to support the course material and provide additional information.
- About the Author
- About Software Strategy
- Preface to third edition
- I Blue-White-Red, an example Agile process
- II Building the Agile company - beyond the iteration
- III Agile Demystified
- IV The Agile Spectrum
- V Driven to Tests
- VI What is the Story? - User Stories!
- VII Backlogs and unplanned
- VIII Stakeholders, Roles and Personas
- IX Objectives to code - via requirements, specifications and benefits
- X Organising for Requirements and Development
- XI Three plans for Agile
- XII Three Ways to Run a stand-up meeting
- XIII Agile Contract Options
- XIV Dialogue Sheets for Retrospectives & more
- XV Tracking, forecasting and learning with charts
- Appendix: Dear Customer
- Version History (3rd Edition)
- If you liked this….
- Physical and additional copies
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.