About the Book
The Product Owner is a critical role in Agile software development. Those in the role face a complex environment today. Fast changing product needs. Plus ever complex product and technology items. Making product owner and manager type tasks as difficult as ever. How do Product Owners apply Agile principles to address such a complex environment?
The Modern Product Owner will help Product Owners navigate todays Agile development landscape, and deliver their ultimate goal. Which is delivering value in products.
If you have asked any of these questions
- How do you execute product strategy, and in a way that enables your Agile Development team
- Do you want to learn Agile skills and practices that help enable your work, not slow it down
- Do you need team ideas that help build up the quality and delivery, instead of getting in the way
- What practices help you re-focus around the value you aim to deliver
- How do you grow Agile leadership ideas and skills, to help enable your team
- How do you transform practices using Agile values and be a product value powerhouse
Then check out The Modern Product Owner
Who This Book Is For
This is a book for any product owner, development or analyst role in or interested in product ownership. Anyone involved in Agile product development can leverage ideas here. Whether you are new to the role, or simply looking for ideas to help take your team to the next level and refine your best practices, concepts presented here can help you and your team grow.
Author TJ Rerob leverages experiences in all possible Agile environments to bring together a concise list of tangible concepts. Concepts you can place into practice immediately, and see gains from doing so.