Adam on: ChatGPT - The AI Appliance
Adam on: ChatGPT - The AI Appliance
Adopting a "Black Box" Mindset for ChatGPT Mastery
About the Book
Have you ever wondered what's inside the mind of ChatGPT, the AI that's revolutionizing online interaction? Stop contemplating and start harnessing its power proficiently!
This book sidesteps the intricacies of ChatGPT and treats it as an 'AI appliance' that anyone can use. The “Black Box” mindset says, “not understanding the internal operation of ChatGPT is not a blocker to effective use of ChatGPT”.
With this book, you will be able to:
- Learn how to approach ChatGPT as a "black box" and why this mindset is beneficial.
- Gain the skills to engineer effective prompts for specific needs.
- Understand how to evaluate the quality of ChatGPT’s responses.
- Learn to focus on what you can control—inputs and outputs—rather than getting lost in its technological complexity.
- And much, much more.
Why sift through dense academic papers or swim in a sea of misleading information online? This book provides a digestible, straightforward guide for laypeople and tech enthusiasts. This book distils complex concepts into actionable insights, offering a straightforward pathway to ChatGPT mastery.
Don’t miss the chance to be ahead of the curve in understanding and leveraging this groundbreaking technology. Click the "Buy Now" button and embark on your journey to becoming a ChatGPT expert today!
- Getting Engaged with this Book and its Author
- Notes about this version
- How to Read This Book
- Outline of this Book
- Where to from here?
- Artificial Intelligence: The New Generic Application
- ChatGPT: The AI Appliance for Everyone
- The ChatGPT Black Box Mindset
- Focus on What Matters: Inputs and Outputs
- Unpacking the ChatGPT Black Box Mindset
- The ChatGPT Black Box Interface
- Three Things ChatGPT is really (really) good at
- Three things you (the user) can control.
- Interacting with ChatGPT
- ChatGPT Prompt and Data Use Cases
- Use Cases for Interaction with ChatGPT
- Using ChatGPT Responses
- Why are you using ChatGPT?
- Expectations of ChatGPT Performance
- Assessing ChatGPT Responses
- Applying ChatGPT Responses to your Domain
- Limitations and Strengths of GPT-4
- Myths, Mistakes and Biases That Will Impact Your Use of ChatGPT
- How should you engage with ChatGPT?
- More from Adam Russell
- About the Author
- Career Summary
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.