About the Book
In Book 1 we learned about JS basics, and we got a nice foundation in the language.
In Book 2, we covered all the built-in objects in depth.
However, there is something lacking from both books: some more practical, simple examples, gotchas, tips and tricks.
This is what Book 3 is aiming at. We will go through various examples dealing with randomness, strings, numbers, DOM manipulation, and so on, all in the format of simple exercises, down-to-earth examples, with a lot of additional explanation so that the examples really make sense.
Currently, there are about 70 separate useful snippets. But this book is still in progress. By the time it's finished, there are going to be at least 300 snippets in this book.
Join me on this journey and grab your copy at this cheap price.
About the Author
Ajdin Imsirovic is a full-stack web developer who has published several courses (way back in 2015) on the subject of web design and web development.
Before self-publishing books on Leanpub, he authored four books on front-end development for Packt Publishing:
- Vue CLI 3 Quick Start Guide (Build and maintain Vue.js applications quickly with the standard CLI), May 2019
- Vue.js Quick Start Guide (Learn how to build amazing and complex reactive web applications easily using Vue.js), October 2018
- Elm Web Development (An introductory guide to building functional web apps using Elm), March 2018
- Bootstrap 4 Cookbook (Over 75 recipes to help you build elegant and responsive web applications with Bootstrap 4), June 2017
Additionally, he's published a number of books on the Leanpub platform, specifically:
- Angular From Scratch: https://bit.ly/ai-afs
- Vue.js From Scratch: https://bit.ly/ai-vfs
- React from Scratch: https://leanpub.com/react-from-scratch
- Building Amazing Layouts - Learn the Basics of HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap 5: https://bit.ly/bldamzlyts1
- Building Amazing Layouts - Bootstrap 5 Layouts in Depth: https://bit.ly/bldamzlyts2