Scripting Enterprise Architect
This book is 99% complete
Last updated on 2016-10-06
About the Book
This book gives you a kick-start into scripting Sparx' Enterprise Architect. The API is explained from the bottom leaving out any burden. Having worked through the book should make you a real EA hacker!
At a glance you will find the follwing topics covered in this book:
- Step by step introduction into the API starting from the repository going into elements bits an pieces
- Examining a repostitory
- Creating simple and complex structures
- Reference for most API objects with methods and attributes
- Explanation of quite some internal must-knows
- Cross reference from/to the GUI
If you are new to EA this book will guide you step by step into the details of the API. If you are an advanced user the reference sections will be an excellent helper not to be found elsewhere in Sparx' documentation.
As most books published here on Leanpub, Scripting Enterprise Architect is written in a way which is currently being called agile. That means the book will permanently be updated. One might call this book complete, but I'm continuously working on it to keep it up to date and improve it.
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms