Scaling Agile: A Lean JumpStart
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-03-28
About the Book
In Scaling Agile: A Lean JumpStart, Sanjiv dives into the challenge of breaking down barriers to enterprise Agile adoption. He provides an essential set of Lean building blocks as a starting foundation for larger Agile scaling frameworks, including the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS), and Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD). Sanjiv provides step-by-step actions, with a keen focus on a few core Lean practices. With this JumpStart approach, the power is in your hands to apply Agile ideas from the team to the top, and to totally transform an organization.
Buy the print version at Lulu.com: http://www.lulu.com/shop/sanjiv-augustine/scaling-agile-a-lean-jumpstart/paperback/product-22289999.html
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Can We Scale Agile Methods Up from Teams?
- 3. Scaling Agile Requires Changing the System
4. Scaling Agile - Starting Lean
- 4.1. Limit WIP
- 4.2. Manage the Flow
- 4.3. Grow Small, Stable Teams
- 4.4. Build a Network of Small Teams
- 4.5. Improve Continuously
5. Overview of Scaling Techniques and Frameworks
- 5.1. The Scrum of Scrums Meeting
- 5.2. The Lean-Agile Program Management Office (PMO)
- 5.3. The Spotify Model
- 5.4. The Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- 5.5 Large Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- 5.6. Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)
- 5.7. Scaled Professional Scrum - Nexus™
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.