Use Python to Become AWESOME at Your Job (Book + Video)
Last updated on 2016-08-30
About the Book
Use Python to code away the boring parts of your job.
Topics we will cover:
- Read/Write Ms Word/Pdf files
- Automatic report generation
- Automate system admin tasks. Write scripts that run at fixed times
- Monitor a file for changes, and run a script when it changes
- Website automation, including logging into websites, and getting data hidden behind login pages, clicking on buttons etc. Achieved!
- Combining data from dozens of files (Excel, text, Csv), removing bad data , and optionally, graphing it.
- Working with large folder structures, hundreds of files, including removing duplicate files.
- Multiprocessing: Use all cores on the same machine.
- Distributed processing: Use external servers to offload tasks
- Using C/C++ to speed up your code. A section on Numba, a just in time compiler that aims to speed up your code without having to use C/C++
A virtual machine (Vagrant based) will be provided, so you can start coding immediately.
Book + Video
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms