This book is 95% complete
Last updated on 2016-01-10
About the Book
This book contains the Jni4Net related blog posts posted on Dinis Cruz’ blog at http://blog.diniscruz.com.
This is the fist draft release of this book, so please send your suggestions, criticisms, ideas or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes about current structure: The chapter structure is still being defined and it in a state of flux. Feedback is highly appreciated
- Leanpub book, originally based on Blog posts
- An open book, freely available at GitHub
- Change log:
1. November 2012
- C# REPL a java process (ZAP Proxy)
- Controlling OWASP ZAP remotely (via Java BeanShell REPL in .Net)
- Writing and Invoking O2 Methods from Java and Eclipse
2. March 2013
- Invoking an OWASP AppSensor Java method from .NET C# REPL (using Jni4Net)
- Invoking Java BeanShell from .Net CLR
- Loading OWASP ESAPI jar and its dependencies
- Getting list of Jars loaded in SystemClassLoader
- Java BeanShell REPL v1.0.exe
3. May 2013
- First execution of ESAPI.jar Encoder methods from O2’s C# REPL
4. June 2013
- Another step in the use of ESAPI and AppSensor Jars from .Net/C
5. August 2013
- Consuming a forked version of Jni4Net
- Compiling Jni4Net from Source
- Fixing the ‘Attempted to read or write protected memory’ issue
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.