Practical AngularJS (Free version)
Real-world examples of using AngularJS in multiple scenarios and platforms (KarmaJS, Firebase, Eclipse, WebStorm, O2 Platform)
About the Book
This book contains the AngularJS related blog posts posted on Dinis Cruz’ blog at http://blog.diniscruz.com.
This is the fist draft release of this book, so please send your suggestions, criticisms, ideas or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes about current structure: The chapter structure is still being defined and it in a state of flux. Feedback is highly appreciated
You can also buy a printed copy of this book at lulu
If you can't (or don't want to) pay for the book
Digital download only
eBook + Printed Copy
If you buy this package I will send you a printed copy of the book. Good for the buyers who like to read on real books (like me)
- Leanpub book, originally based on Blog posts
- Change log:
- Post’s dates
1. Using AngularJS
- 1.1 Really SIMPLE and clean AngularJS + Firebase example
- 1.2 Using AngularJS in Eclipse, Part 1) The Basics
- 1.3 Using AngularJS in Eclipse, Part 2) Add Some Control
- 1.4 Using AngularJS in Eclipse, Part 3) Wire up a Backend
- 1.5 Using AngularJS in Eclipse, Part 4) Create Components
- 1.6 AngularJS code editor using UI-Bootstrap and CodeMirror (done without using jQuery)
- 2.1 A small AngularJS Jasmine test executed by KarmaJS
- 2.2 Creating an Eclipse UI to run AngularJS e2e tests using Karma
- 2.3 Running KarmaJS’s AngularJS example test/e2e/angular-scenario (on Chrome)
- 3.1 First PoC of sending server-side request URLS to Firebase (and seeing it in realtime in an AngularJS page)
- 3.2 Trying out Firebase (Beta) hosting solution and good example of Firebase Security rules
4. Misc Tricks
- 4.1 Programmatically changing an AngularJS scope variable and adding Firebug Lite to an AngularJs app
- 4.2 Hubspot current.js code includes JQuery on it
- 4.3 Submitting TM users to HubSpot via TBOT interface
- 5.1 Eclipse Groovy REPL script to sync a Browser with file changes (with recursive folder search via Java’s WatchService)
- 5.2 Eclipse Groovy script to remove the ‘busy’ image from the WebBrowser Editor
- 5.3 Using Chrome inside a native VisualStudio pane (using Window Handle Hijacking)
- 5.4 Using WebStorm with Chrome and ChromeDriver (to view KarmaJS execution results)
- 5.6 Adding KarmaJS support to WebStorm to automagically run tests on file changes (and test UI with SublimeText, Chrome and Cmd.exe)
- 6.1 KarmaJS AngularJS Scenario Test Runner execution variations in IE 7,8,9 and 10 when using AngularJS
- 6.2 If AngularJS doesn’t work on your O2 Platform IE scripts (the fix is to change browser compatibility mode)
- 6.3 Debugging a weird case of missing module in AngularJS and KarmaJS
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
C++ Best PracticesJason Turner
Level up your C++, get the tools working for you, eliminate common problems, and move on to more exciting things!
Digital-First EventsJoep Piscaer and Jana Boruta
The only resource you will ever need to launch your digital events program.
Algebra-Driven DesignSandy Maguire
A how-to field guide on building leak-free abstractions and algebraically designing real-world applications.
Ansible for DevOpsJeff Geerling
Ansible is a simple, but powerful, server and configuration management tool. Learn to use Ansible effectively, whether you manage one server—or thousands.
R Programming for Data ScienceRoger D. Peng
This book brings the fundamentals of R programming to you, using the same material developed as part of the industry-leading Johns Hopkins Data Science Specialization. The skills taught in this book will lay the foundation for you to begin your journey learning data science. Printed copies of this book are available through Lulu.
Continuous Delivery PipelinesDave Farley
This practical handbook provides a step-by-step guide for you to get the best continuous delivery pipeline for your software.
Cloud StrategyGregor Hohpe
“Strategy is the difference between making a wish and making it come true.” A successful migration to the cloud can transform your organization, but it shouldn’t be driven by wishes. This book tells you how to develop a sound strategy guided by frameworks and decision models without being overly abstract nor getting lost in product details.
node-opcua by exampleEtienne Rossignon
Get the best out of node-opcua through a set of documented examples by the author himself that will allow you to create stunning OPCUA Servers or Clients.
Technical leadership and the balance with agilitySimon Brown
A developer-friendly, practical and pragmatic guide to lightweight software architecture, technical leadership and the balance with agility.
Everyday Rails - RSpecによるRailsテスト入門Junichi Ito (伊藤淳一), AKIMOTO Toshiharu, 魚振江, and Aaron Sumner
RSpecを使ってRailsアプリケーションに信頼性の高いテストを書く実践的なアドバイスを提供します。詳細で丁寧な説明は本書のオリジナルコンテンツです。また、説明には実際に動かせるサンプルアプリケーションも使用します。本書は2017年版にアップデートされ、RSpec 3.6やRails 5.1といった新しい環境に対応しています！さあ、自信をもってテストできるようになりましょう！
Software Architecture for Developers: Volumes 1 & 2 - Technical leadership and communication
2 Books"Software Architecture for Developers" is a practical and pragmatic guide to modern, lightweight software architecture, specifically aimed at developers. You'll learn:The essence of software architecture.Why the software architecture role should include coding, coaching and collaboration.The things that you really need to think about before...
CCIE Service Provider Ultimate Study Bundle
2 BooksPiotr Jablonski, Lukasz Bromirski, and Nick Russo have joined forces to deliver the only CCIE Service Provider training resource you'll ever need. This bundle contains a detailed and challenging collection of workbook labs, plus an extensively detailed technical reference guide. All of us have earned the CCIE Service Provider certification...
Modern C++ by Nicolai Josuttis
Django for Beginners/APIs/Professionals
Modern Management Made Easy
3 BooksRead all three Modern Management Made Easy books. Learn to manage yourself, lead and serve others, and lead the organization.
Cisco CCNA 200-301 Complet
4 BooksCe lot comprend les quatre volumes du guide préparation à l'examen de certification Cisco CCNA 200-301.
2 BooksDocker and Kubernetes are taking the world by storm! These books will get you up-to-speed fast! Docker Deep Dive is over 400 pages long, and covers all objectives on the Docker Certified Associate exam.The Kubernetes Book includes everything you need to get up and running with Kubernetes!
The Python Craftsman
3 BooksThe Python Craftsman series comprises The Python Apprentice, The Python Journeyman, and The Python Master. The first book is primarily suitable for for programmers with some experience of programming in another language. If you don't have any experience with programming this book may be a bit daunting. You'll be learning not just a programming...
CCDE Practical Studies (All labs)
3 BooksCCDE lab
Linux Administration Complet
4 BooksCe lot comprend les quatre volumes du Guide Linux Administration :Linux Administration, Volume 1, Administration fondamentale : Guide pratique de préparation aux examens de certification LPIC 1, Linux Essentials, RHCSA et LFCS. Administration fondamentale. Introduction à Linux. Le Shell. Traitement du texte. Arborescence de fichiers. Sécurité...