Email the Author
You can use this page to email Dr. Bertalan Mesko about A Guide to Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare.
About the Book
In the last couple of years, artificial intelligence moved from being a futuristic promise into a reference point for innovation. The technology also started to transform healthcare with great vigor. It’s high time to talk about what artificial intelligence brings to medicine.
- What do machine learning, deep learning, or convolutional networks mean?
- What are the most affected medical fields?
- What are the greatest challenges for applying smart algorithms to healthcare settings?
- What could the future bring?
- What are the top use cases for artificial intelligence in healthcare during the next decade?
- What are the benefits of the exchange of knowledge between humans and machines?
- What social and ethical implications do we need to address?
Read The Medical Futurist’s guide to understand what you can anticipate from A.I. in healthcare and how to control this technology.
- Understand: Get a clear overview of the key concepts.
- Anticipate: Learn how to identify the opportunities and potential use cases of A.I. in healthcare and medicine.
- Control: Recognize and act upon the risks and implications of artificial intelligence.
About the Editor
Dr. Bertalan Meskó, PhD is The Medical Futurist. A geek physician with a PhD in genomics and Amazon Top 100 author, he envisions the impact of digital health technologies on the future of healthcare, and helps patients, doctors, government regulators and companies make it a reality.