Last updated on 2016-12-06
About the Book
The advice available to budding entrepreneurs is sheer endless. Scratch that, it actually is endless. We know as we have interviewed thousands of entrepreneurs. And we have tried to analyze those interviews to present you only with the nuggets that are most relevant.
But truth be told, there is a lot of variety with the advice we received. And it wouldn’t be sincere to give you a few different nuggets telling you that if you follow just those, you’ll be successful beyond your wildest dreams. Not true.
Entrepreneurs succeed because of reasons that oftentimes are unique to them.
So we went through a couple thousand interviews and chose 365 pieces of advice that we think could be incredibly useful in your entrepreneurial endeavors.
Why 365? Well, maybe you can implement one per day. Or just think about one per day and then take one piece of advice to implement over the course of a month.
We have broken up the book into seven different sections.
- Habits The habits our entrepreneurs put into play that helps them get their stuff done.
- Growth Strategies and tactics our entrepreneurs use to grow their ideas, ventures and businesses.
- Productivity Tools and tips that help our entrepreneurs stay productive.
- Lessons What are some of the lessons our entrepreneurs have learned along the way, good or bad. No filters.
- Uncommon This advice might surprise you. It surprised us.
- One-Liners These short pieces of wisdoms are tweet worthy. And tweet length.
- Everything else A monstrous section on great advice that we had a hard time categorizing.
- One Liners
- Everything Else
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.