So You Want To Be a Wall Street Programmer?
Last updated on 2014-01-17
About the Book
Questions answered in the book:
What can I expect to do as a Wall Street programmer?
How can I find a job as a programmer on Wall Street?
How do I pass a Wall Street interview?
What skills do I need to qualify as a programmer on Wall Street?
What can I expect from my daily routine?
What kind of salary and bonus will I receive?
... and more.
- Who is this book for?
- What can I expect to be doing as a Wall Street programmer?
- Required skills and knowledge
- Finding a job
- The Wall Street job interview
- Fear of the code
- Salary and bonuses
- From 9 to 5?
- Office characters
- Wall Street traders
- Large banks vs. small hedge funds
- The programming environment
- Typical day - then and now
- Random advice (or, things I wish I knew before I signed up for this)
- Interview with a Wall Street programmer
- So, what now?
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...