Troubleshooting Your Mac
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-09-20
About the Book
Solve Mac Problems Like a Pro
Macs are generally quite reliable as computers go, but they can still experience significant problems. In this essential guide from best-selling author Joe Kissell (based on his earlier book Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac), you’ll learn key troubleshooting skills that will help you address the most common and frustrating Mac irritations. You’ll also learn what to do when you encounter a problem for which you can’t find a ready-made solution. (Step one: Don’t panic!)
Whether your Mac won’t turn on, experiences crashes or kernel panics repeatedly, can’t connect to the internet, or exhibits any of numerous other misbehaviors, this book has the calm, friendly advice you need to find a solution. This book is for all Macs running OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later, including macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Before disaster occurs, take smart steps to protect your Mac and its data.
- Find out how to prepare in advance for a Mac emergency and what tools you should have on hand.
- Learn the basic troubleshooting techniques every Mac user should know.
- Discover quick fixes to over 20 common Mac problems.
- Troubleshoot novel problems by thinking like a Mac technician.
- Learn when to seek professional help and where to find it.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms