70 Top Leaders on the Most Important Questions to Ask Leaders
This book is 80% complete
Last updated on 2019-05-16
About the Book
Leverage the experience, wisdom, and focused energy of a growing and inspiring alliance of 70+ global leaders.
- 1.1 How to Get Updates or Other Formats
2. The Most Important Questions Employees Should Ask Leaders
- 2.1 What Do You Care About?
- 2.2 How Do I Become a Good Follower?
- 2.3 Why Is This the Way It Is?
- 2.4 What Do You See?
- 2.5 Is There Anything I’m Doing That Is Making It Hard for You?
- 2.6 How Can I Contribute?
- 2.7 How Can We Help Each Other Grow?
- 2.8 What Do You Need From Me to Help You Do Your Job Better?
- 2.9 If We Are Self-Organized, Why Is There Still This Divide Between Management & Employees?
- 2.10 How Can I Help You?
- 2.11 What New Questions Would We Ask if We Viewed the Relationship as a Collaboration?
- 2.12 How Are We Doing?
- 2.13 How Can I Understand What My Place Is Here?
- 2.14 What’s Happens to Me if I Make a Mistake?
- 2.15 What Will You Do to Make Me Thrive in Your Environment?
- 2.16 How Can We Help You to Serve the World?
- 2.17 How Can I Make This Organization Rock?
- 2.18 What Are the Drivers of Success?
- 2.19 Where Are We Going?
- 2.20 What Question Should We Be Asking About the Future of the Employee or of the Company?
- 2.21 What Is It I Can Do That’s Going to Contribute to the Success of the Organization?
- 2.22 What Is the Role of Our Business in Society?
- 2.23 What Else Can I Learn?
- 2.24 What Do You Need & What’s Meaningful to You?
- 2.25 How Can We Inspire Our Diverse Employees to Be All They Can Be at Work?
- 2.26 What Do We Need to Do?
- 2.27 If You Weren’t Doing This With Your Time, What Would You Be Doing?
- 2.28 Who Are You & How Can I Help?
- 2.29 When Efficiencies Are Considered, Could These Be Discussed With Staff Too?
- 2.30 Are Our Customers Happy With the Value We Deliver?
- 2.31 Are They Being Coherent?
- 2.32 What Do You See in Me That I Don’t See in Myself?
- 2.33 What Do You Want From Me as Your Subordinate?
- 2.34 What Would My Contribution Look Like if I Couldn’t Wait to Get to Work Each Day?
- 2.35 Can You Help Me See What I Don’t See?
- 2.36 How Can I Be of Service?
- 2.37 What Can I Do Better for This Company?
- 2.38 What Are Your Expectations of Me?
- 2.39 What Is My Weakness?
- 2.40 What Outcome Are You Looking For?
- 2.41 Can You Help Me With This?
- 2.42 How Are We Doing?
- 2.43 What Do I Need to Learn?
- 2.44 How Do You See the Future?
- 2.45 What Do You Think?
- 2.46 How Can We Be More Curious, Ask More Questions, and Have an Open Dialogue?
- 2.47 What’s the Future You’re Sensing Into?
- 2.48 Are They Being Coherent?
- 2.49 Is There a Reason We Do It That Way?
- 2.50 What Are You Doing Now & Does This Make Sense?
- 2.51 What Counts That We Aren’t Counting?
- 2.52 What Is It I’m Doing This For?
- 2.53 What Can We All Do to Manifest Purpose in the World?
- 2.54 Where Are We Going?
- 3. About Bill Fox
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.