What's the most important question leaders should ask employees?
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2019-08-29
About the Book
Leverage the experience, wisdom, and focused energy of a growing and inspiring alliance of 70+ global leaders.
- How to Get Updates or Other Formats
The Most Important Questions for Leaders to Ask Employees
- Alan Seale, Author & Director, Center for Transformational Presence
- Alan Zucker, Founder, PM Essentials
- Andy Yen, CEO, Proton Technologies
- August Turak, Author & Contributing Author at Forbes Magazine
- Aviv Shahar, Author, Create New Futures
- Bob Gower, Consultant, The Ready
- Bob Schatz, Agile Leader, Agile Infusion
- Brian Gardner, Founder of Authentik and StudioPress
- David Marquet, President, Turn the Ship Around
- David Shedd, Author & CEO, The Raymond Group
- Dennis Wittrock, Partner, encode.org
- Dianne Collins, Author and Creator of QuantumThink®
- Dr. Dicken Bettinger, Founder, Three Principles Mentoring
- Eva Schielein, Owner, aestimat
- Felicia Spahr, Artist & Transformational Leader
- Gwen Kinsey, Leadership Coach, GwenKinsey.com
- Helena Lass, Founder, WellnessOrbit
- Howard Behar, Former President, Starbucks
- Hrund Gunnsteinsdottir, Writer & Co-director, Innsaei
- Irene Ricotta, CEO, Vision Coaching
- Jeff Dalton, Chief Evangelist at AgileCxO, Author & CEO at Broadsword Solutions
- Jim Finkelstein, CEO, FutureSense
- Jim Haudan, Author & CEO, Root, Inc.
- John Bell, CEO (Retired), Jacobs Suchard & Author of Do Less, Better
- John Ryskowski, Chief of Organizational Transformation at Easier Way, Inc.
- John Toussaint, CEO, Catalysis
- Jon Mertz, CEO, Activate Leadership
- Judith Glaser, Author & CEO, CreatingWE
- Karen Mack, MSOD
- Kent Johnson, Sr. Advisor, Religious Freedom & Business Foundation
- Lance Secretan, Author, The Bellwether Effect & Former Fortune 100 CEO
- Lynne Cazaly, Author, Speaker & Facilitator
- Mara Gleason, Co-founder, OneSolution
- Marc Hanlan, Partner, LMC Partners
- Marcel Schwantes, Founder, Leadership from the Core
- Maria Morales Robinson, Author & Co-founder Holonomics Education
- Mark Ricketts CEO, ImpactRI
- Martha Kesler, Founder of Buffalo Creek Consulting
- Masa K Maeda, CEO, ValueInnova
- Meredith Haberfeld, CEO, ThinkHuman
- Michael Anderson, Author & Leadership Coach
- Michael Bonamassa, CEO, PLADcloud
- Michael Neill, Coach & CEO, Genius Catalyst
- Natasha Swerdloff, Author & Owner, The Principles Institute
- Nick Hughes, Founder, Founders Live
- Nem Bajra, CEO, Calsoft Systems, Inc.
- Norman Bodek, Lean Leader & Author, Owner PCS Press
- Patrick Ross, Entrepreneur, Marketing & Communications
- Paul Akers, Author & President, FastCap
- Paul David Walker, Author & CEO, Genius Stone Partners
- Paul McMahon, Principal Consultant, PEM Systems
- Perry Marshall, Bestselling Author & World-Renowned Consultant
- Pierre-Boris Kalitventzeff, Founder, Enthalpies
- Rob Allen, Software Engineering Manager at One Door
- Robert Fuchs, HappinessGroup.eu
- Rod Collins, Strategy & Innovation Expert, Optimity Advisors
- Russell Dalgleish, Managing Partner, Exolta
- Sandra Krot, Human Dimension Consultant, Insight Principles
- Sarah Elkins, Communications Coach, Storyteller at Elkins Consulting
- Sarah Rozenthuler, Author & Dialogue Coach, Bridgework Consulting
- Sesil Pir, Industrial/Organizational Psychologist, HR Expert
- Simon Heath, Executive Communications Coach
- Simon Robinson, Author & Co-founder Holonomics Education
- Steph Holloway, Founder, Elemental Potential
- Steve Tendon, Managing Partner, TameFlow
- Sue Elliott, Founder, Easier Way Inc.
- Susan Taylor, Leadership Coach & CEO, Generon, International
- Tobias Theel, Founder, INNOVERSITY INSTITUTE
- Tom Cagley, President, Tom Cagley & Associates
- Tom Thomison, Partner, encode.org
- Valeria Maltoni, Conversation Agent
- About Bill Fox
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.