What's the most important question leaders should ask employees?
What's the most important question leaders should ask employees?
72 Top Leaders on the Most Important Questions to Ask Employees
About the Book
Leverage the experience, wisdom, and focused energy of a growing and inspiring alliance of 70+ global leaders.
- How to Get Updates or Other Formats
The Most Important Questions for Leaders to Ask Employees
- Alan Seale, Author & Director, Center for Transformational Presence
- Alan Zucker, Founder, PM Essentials
- Andy Yen, CEO, Proton Technologies
- August Turak, Author & Contributing Author at Forbes Magazine
- Aviv Shahar, Author, Create New Futures
- Bob Gower, Consultant, The Ready
- Bob Schatz, Agile Leader, Agile Infusion
- Brian Gardner, Founder of Authentik and StudioPress
- David Marquet, President, Turn the Ship Around
- David Shedd, Author & CEO, The Raymond Group
- Dennis Wittrock, Partner, encode.org
- Dianne Collins, Author and Creator of QuantumThink®
- Dr. Dicken Bettinger, Founder, Three Principles Mentoring
- Eva Schielein, Owner, aestimat
- Felicia Spahr, Artist & Transformational Leader
- Gwen Kinsey, Leadership Coach, GwenKinsey.com
- Helena Lass, Founder, WellnessOrbit
- Howard Behar, Former President, Starbucks
- Hrund Gunnsteinsdottir, Writer & Co-director, Innsaei
- Irene Ricotta, CEO, Vision Coaching
- Jeff Dalton, Chief Evangelist at AgileCxO, Author & CEO at Broadsword Solutions
- Jim Finkelstein, CEO, FutureSense
- Jim Haudan, Author & CEO, Root, Inc.
- John Bell, CEO (Retired), Jacobs Suchard & Author of Do Less, Better
- John Ryskowski, Chief of Organizational Transformation at Easier Way, Inc.
- John Toussaint, CEO, Catalysis
- Jon Mertz, CEO, Activate Leadership
- Judith Glaser, Author & CEO, CreatingWE
- Karen Mack, MSOD
- Kent Johnson, Sr. Advisor, Religious Freedom & Business Foundation
- Lance Secretan, Author, The Bellwether Effect & Former Fortune 100 CEO
- Lynne Cazaly, Author, Speaker & Facilitator
- Mara Gleason, Co-founder, OneSolution
- Marc Hanlan, Partner, LMC Partners
- Marcel Schwantes, Founder, Leadership from the Core
- Maria Morales Robinson, Author & Co-founder Holonomics Education
- Mark Ricketts CEO, ImpactRI
- Martha Kesler, Founder of Buffalo Creek Consulting
- Masa K Maeda, CEO, ValueInnova
- Meredith Haberfeld, CEO, ThinkHuman
- Michael Anderson, Author & Leadership Coach
- Michael Bonamassa, CEO, PLADcloud
- Michael Neill, Coach & CEO, Genius Catalyst
- Natasha Swerdloff, Author & Owner, The Principles Institute
- Nick Hughes, Founder, Founders Live
- Nem Bajra, CEO, Calsoft Systems, Inc.
- Norman Bodek, Lean Leader & Author, Owner PCS Press
- Patrick Ross, Entrepreneur, Marketing & Communications
- Paul Akers, Author & President, FastCap
- Paul David Walker, Author & CEO, Genius Stone Partners
- Paul McMahon, Principal Consultant, PEM Systems
- Perry Marshall, Bestselling Author & World-Renowned Consultant
- Pierre-Boris Kalitventzeff, Founder, Enthalpies
- Rob Allen, Software Engineering Manager at One Door
- Robert Fuchs, HappinessGroup.eu
- Rod Collins, Strategy & Innovation Expert, Optimity Advisors
- Russell Dalgleish, Managing Partner, Exolta
- Sandra Krot, Human Dimension Consultant, Insight Principles
- Sarah Elkins, Communications Coach, Storyteller at Elkins Consulting
- Sarah Rozenthuler, Author & Dialogue Coach, Bridgework Consulting
- Sesil Pir, Industrial/Organizational Psychologist, HR Expert
- Simon Heath, Executive Communications Coach
- Simon Robinson, Author & Co-founder Holonomics Education
- Steph Holloway, Founder, Elemental Potential
- Steve Tendon, Managing Partner, TameFlow
- Sue Elliott, Founder, Easier Way Inc.
- Susan Taylor, Leadership Coach & CEO, Generon, International
- Tobias Theel, Founder, INNOVERSITY INSTITUTE
- Tom Cagley, President, Tom Cagley & Associates
- Tom Thomison, Partner, encode.org
- Valeria Maltoni, Conversation Agent
- About Bill Fox
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
C++ Best PracticesJason Turner
Level up your C++, get the tools working for you, eliminate common problems, and move on to more exciting things!
Functional Design and ArchitectureAlexander Granin
Software Design in Functional Programming, Design Patterns and Practices, Methodologies and Application Architectures. How to build real software in Haskell with less efforts and low risks. The first complete source of knowledge.
OpenIntro StatisticsDavid Diez, Christopher Barr, Mine Cetinkaya-Rundel, and OpenIntro
A complete foundation for Statistics, also serving as a foundation for Data Science.
Leanpub revenue supports OpenIntro (US-based nonprofit) so we can provide free desk copies to teachers interested in using OpenIntro Statistics in the classroom and expand the project to support free textbooks in other subjects.
More resources: openintro.org.
Mastering STM32Carmine Noviello
With more than 600 microcontrollers, STM32 is probably the most complete ARM Cortex-M platform on the market. This book aims to be the first guide around that introduces the reader to this exciting MCU portfolio from ST Microelectronics and its official CubeHAL.
R Programming for Data ScienceRoger D. Peng
This book brings the fundamentals of R programming to you, using the same material developed as part of the industry-leading Johns Hopkins Data Science Specialization. The skills taught in this book will lay the foundation for you to begin your journey learning data science. Printed copies of this book are available through Lulu.
C++20 is the next big C++ standard after C++11. As C++11 did it, C++20 changes the way we program modern C++. This change is, in particular, due to the big four of C++20: ranges, coroutines, concepts, and modules.
Atomic KotlinBruce Eckel and Svetlana Isakova
For both beginning and experienced programmers! From the author of the multi-award-winning Thinking in C++ and Thinking in Java together with a member of the Kotlin language team comes a book that breaks the concepts into small, easy-to-digest "atoms," along with exercises supported by hints and solutions directly inside IntelliJ IDEA!
Invest In Digital Health - The Medical Futurist's GuideDr. Bertalan Mesko
Artificial Intelligence and Digital Health are booming. In this book, we explain why now it's a good time to invest in Digital Health and give recommendations on where to invest by looking at the top 24 technological trends we find the most promising.
I am a Software Engineer and I am in ChargeAlexis Monville and Michael Doyle
I am a Software Engineer and I am in Charge is a real-world, practical book that helps you increase your impact and satisfaction at work no matter who you work with.
In the book, we will follow Sandrine, a fictional character who learns to think in a new way enabling her to take a different course of action.
The Hundred-Page Machine Learning BookAndriy Burkov
Everything you really need to know in Machine Learning in a hundred pages.
Software Architecture for Developers: Volumes 1 & 2 - Technical leadership and communication
2 Books"Software Architecture for Developers" is a practical and pragmatic guide to modern, lightweight software architecture, specifically aimed at developers. You'll learn:The essence of software architecture.Why the software architecture role should include coding, coaching and collaboration.The things that you really need to think about before...
The Future of Digital Health
6 BooksWe put together the most popular books from The Medical Futurist to provide a clear picture about the major trends shaping the future of medicine and healthcare. Digital health technologies, artificial intelligence, the future of 20 medical specialties, big pharma, data privacy and how technology giants such as Amazon or Google want to conquer...
Cisco CCNA 200-301 Complet
4 BooksCe lot comprend les quatre volumes du guide préparation à l'examen de certification Cisco CCNA 200-301.
CCDE Practical Studies (All labs)
3 BooksCCDE lab
"The C++ Standard Library" and "Concurrency with Modern C++"
2 BooksGet my books "The C++ Standard Library" and "Concurrency with Modern C++" in a bundle. The first book gives you the details you should know about the C++ standard library; the second one dives deeper into concurrency with modern C++. In sum, you get more than 600 pages full of modern C++ and about 250 source files presenting the standard library...
Modern Management Made Easy
3 BooksRead all three Modern Management Made Easy books. Learn to manage yourself, lead and serve others, and lead the organization.
2 BooksUnveil the power of Ansible and Vagrant with this bundle at a special price. You'll have everything you need to get started with Vagrant - learn the basics and how to create your virtual development environments, using Ansible as provisioner! About Vagrant Cookbook Vagrant Cookbook is a complete guide to get started with Vagrant and create your...
Abandon Your Job - Leaving the Rat Race with Python
8 BooksNow, get all the great Python and Freelancing books from finxter.com in one single bundle!Coffee Break Python - All Python BasicsCoffee Break Python Workbook - Practice the basics of PythonCoffee Break Python Mastery Workouts - Practice advanced Python conceptsCoffee Break Python Slicing - All about SlicingCoffee Break Python NumPy - Get started...
Programming with Ease
3 BooksAlle drei Bände der Serie Programming with Ease in einem Paket. Darin findest du alles, was ich dir zu den wichtigsten Phasen der Softwareentwicklung im Hinblick auf Clean Code Development für langfristig hohe Produktivität sagen kann.Im Band Slicing findest du die Anforderungsanalyse im Rahmen eines iterativ-inkrementellen Vorgehensmodells aus...
The Python Craftsman
3 BooksThe Python Craftsman series comprises The Python Apprentice, The Python Journeyman, and The Python Master. The first book is primarily suitable for for programmers with some experience of programming in another language. If you don't have any experience with programming this book may be a bit daunting. You'll be learning not just a programming...