The Value Plan (The Value Plan Book + Interactive Workbook)
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-09-11
About the Book
The Value Plan Manifesto:
The Heart and Soul of Marketing is VALUE Your Mission: Grow it
- Profitably co-creating value with our customers, employees, partners, community and planet is now required.
- Effective marketing practice requires relationships and anticipation. Taking time to build these is not wasted time. It is a necessary and important investment.
- Learning and adapting are a part of this process, not an enemy of it.
- The practice of marketing requires action.
- Talking about marketing is not doing marketing.
- Marketing does not happen in a textbook.
- Knowing marketing theory does not mean that you know how to do marketing.
- The outcome of the Value Plans that you build is a beginning for delivering unprecedented Value. True value will only arise when you put these plans into action.
- Creating Value is a world-changing exercise. Now is the time to help change the world for the better.
The Value Plan Book + Interactive Workbook
This package includes both The Value Plan complete book plus a full workbook as an interactive PDF file.
The Value Plan Book
The complete Value Plan book by Prof. Philip Sugai
- The Value Plan Manifesto
Section 1 : The Value Mindset
- 1.1 What is Marketing?
- 1.2 What is Value?
- 1.3 How To Calculate Value?
- 1.4 What is Marketing Strategy?
Section 2 : The 12 Building Blocks
- 2.1: An Overview of The 12 Building Blocks
- 2.2: Building Block #1: Core Values
- 2.3: Building Block #2: The LRTC
- 2.4: Building Block #3: The PWS
- 2.5 Building Block #4: The Solution Product
- 2.6: Building Block #5: Story
- 2.7: Building Block #6: The C-Channel
- 2.8: Building Block #7: The D-Channel
- 2.9: Building Block #8: The Value System
- 2.10: Building Block #9: The Competitors
- 2.11: Building Block #10: The Force of Attraction
- 2.12: Building Block #11: The Ecosystem
- 2.13: Building Block #12: Service Flow
Section 3 : The Value Plan in Action
- 3.0: Introduction to Section 3
- The Nine Rules
- Step #1: Define Core Values
- Step #2: Define The “Why”
- Step #3: Brainstorm the LRTC Candidates
- Step #4: Brainstorm the PWS Candidates
- Step #5: Define the LRTC and PWS
- Step #6: Build and Answer your M.E.C.E. Question Tree
- Step #7: Build the Value System Map and Define Key Drivers
- Step #8: Identify Scarce and Abundant Resources
- Step #9: Set S.M.A.R.T. Objectives
- Step #10: Brainstorm Strategic Elements
- Step #11: Create Your Marketing Strategy and Value Proposition
- Step #12: Launch, Monitor, Analyze and Revise
- One Extra Step: Report & Presentation
- The Road Ahead
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...