The Value Plan (The Value Plan Book + Interactive Workbook)
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2019-08-21
About the Book
The Value Plan Manifesto:
The Heart and Soul of Marketing is VALUE Your Mission: Grow it
- Profitably co-creating value with our customers, employees, partners, community and planet is now required.
- Effective marketing practice requires relationships and anticipation. Taking time to build these is not wasted time. It is a necessary and important investment.
- Learning and adapting are a part of this process, not an enemy of it.
- The practice of marketing requires action.
- Talking about marketing is not doing marketing.
- Marketing does not happen in a textbook.
- Knowing marketing theory does not mean that you know how to do marketing.
- The outcome of the Value Plans that you build is a beginning for delivering unprecedented Value. True value will only arise when you put these plans into action.
- Creating Value is a world-changing exercise. Now is the time to help change the world for the better.
The Value Plan Book + Interactive Workbook
This package includes both The Value Plan complete book plus a full workbook as an interactive PDF file.
The Value Plan Book
The complete Value Plan book by Prof. Philip Sugai
- The Value Plan Manifesto
Section 1 : The Value Mindset
- 1.1 What is Marketing?
- 1.2 What is Value?
- 1.3 How To Calculate Value?
- 1.4 What is Marketing Strategy?
Section 2 : The 12 Building Blocks
- 2.1: An Overview of The 12 Building Blocks
- 2.2: Building Block #1: Core Values
- 2.3: Building Block #2: The LRTC
- 2.4: Building Block #3: The PWS
- 2.5 Building Block #4: The Solution Product
- 2.6: Building Block #5: Story
- 2.7: Building Block #6: The C-Channel
- 2.8: Building Block #7: The D-Channel
- 2.9: Building Block #8: The Value System
- 2.10: Building Block #9: The Competitors
- 2.11: Building Block #10: The Force of Attraction
- 2.12: Building Block #11: The Ecosystem
- 2.13: Building Block #12: Service Flow
Section 3 : The Value Plan in Action
- 3.0: Introduction to Section 3
- The Nine Rules
- Step #1: Define Core Values
- Step #2: Define The “Why”
- Step #3: Brainstorm the LRTC Candidates
- Step #4: Brainstorm the PWS Candidates
- Step #5: Define the LRTC and PWS
- Step #6: Build and Answer your M.E.C.E. Question Tree
- Step #7: Build the Value System Map and Define Key Drivers
- Step #8: Identify Scarce and Abundant Resources
- Step #9: Set S.M.A.R.T. Objectives
- Step #10: Brainstorm Strategic Elements
- Step #11: Create Your Marketing Strategy and Value Proposition
- Step #12: Launch, Monitor, Analyze and Revise
- One Extra Step: Report & Presentation
- The Road Ahead
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.