The Ultimate AndroiDAQ Guide
The Ultimate AndroiDAQ Guide
The Ultimate AndroiDAQ Guide goes beyond any user’s manual with its in depth plethora of examples for data acquisition circuitry and software code for Android, LabVIEW, and more.
About the Book
The Ultimate AndroiDAQ Guide is an in-depth look into the techniques of data acquisition and process control, using the parallel processing micro-controller on the AndroiDAQ module. It teaches you sensing and electronic drive circuits, and how to implement these circuits in programming languages like Android, LabVIEW, Java, and Python. The book also shows you how to leverage and use the menu command structure used in the AndroiDAQ open source firmware, for the many data acquisition tasks that are used in robotic and product design. Many examples are given to allow you to control your AndroiDAQ module in ways other popular development modules can not, via USB, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi communication. It is a guide to help you make your next project be part of the Internet of Things.
- About the Author
- AndroiDAQ Data Sheet
- Firmware Source, Prop Tool, and Pinout
- Bluetooth Daughter board
- Connecting AndroiDAQ to Bluetooth
- Connecting AndroiDAQ to Wi-Fi
- Testing the AndroiDAQ Bare Board option
- Firmware command structure
- LabVIEW How-to, with the AndroiDAQ Data Acquisition Module
- Using the Built-in Analog to Digital Converter
- The AndroiDAQ oScope for LabVIEW
- Controlling DC Motors using the AndroiDAQ Module Part 1
- Controlling DC Motors using the AndroiDAQ Module Part 2
- Controlling DC Motors using the AndroiDAQ Module Part 3
- Controlling DC Motors using the AndroiDAQ Module Part 4
- Driving DC Motors with using the AndroiDAQ Module Part 5
- Servo Motor Control with AndroiDAQ
- Stepper Motor Control with AndroiDAQ
- Pan and Tilt Control with AndroiDAQ
- AndroiDAQ Targeting System, Using Pan, Tilt, and OpenCV Image Processing
- AndroiDAQ, Python, and Serial Communications
- Your Notes
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.