Surviving The App Store
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-12-20
About the Book
Amir Rajan is an indie game developer who quit his corporate job and created a game that conquered the App Store. He's a scientist at heart. So during his fourteen month journey, he meticulously documented everything that occurred during A Dark Room's quiet beginnings, all the way through to its meteoric rise and fall.
This book will enumerate all aspects of creating a game that can survive in the App Store. Such as:
- How to make small, sustainable income.
- Tips on building games for a mobile medium.
- Tips on having a public presence as an indie developer.
- Finding a community to market to.
- How to contact editors/reviewers.
- How to pitch your game to Apple.
- Tips for creating a good App Store page.
- Pricing strategies.
- In's and out's of the review and ranking system.
- Marketing your app with zero money.
A nationwide network of volunteer-led after school coding clubs for children aged 9-11.
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms