About the Book
I cover unittest, nose and pytest.
If you need to test something with python, this book will save you time.
- writing your first simple test
- running all your tests, some of your tests, or just one, using command line options and discovery tools.
- hooking up fixtures so you can have code run before, between, and after your tests.
- working examples you can follow along with, with output.
- much more..
This book will help you to:
- spend less time writing tests
- so you can concentrate on other psrts of your job.
- get features done faster
- rock at your job
Read more Read less
Table of Contents
- unittest introduction
- unittest fixtures
- nose introduction
- nose support for unittest style fixtures
- nose fixture reference
- pytest introduction
- pytest fixtures
- pytest full support of unittest fixtures
- pytest xUnit style fixtures
- pytest fixtures easy example
- pytest fixtures nuts and bolts
- pytest session scoped fixtures
Read More Read Less