This book is 40% complete
Last updated on 2017-01-01
About the Book
This book attempts to take you through a journey of a company becoming Agile using framework-agnostic approach. The book includes short stories from my experience of 17 years and also examples of tools and techniques applied on a hypothetical project. The proposed content include:
- What is Agile?
- How to get started with Organizational change?
- How to identify stakeholders and gaining support for Organizational change?
- Scrum as an Organizational Change framework.
- Being Agile using Scrum
- Addressing team issues using Systems Thinking approach.
- Being inclusive with customer while delivering products.
The book itself will be published in iterative mode publishing a chapter every month. I seek feedback from readers and will be incorporating the feedback in the next increment(version).
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...