This book is 40% complete
Last updated on 2017-01-01
About the Book
This book attempts to take you through a journey of a company becoming Agile using framework-agnostic approach. The book includes short stories from my experience of 17 years and also examples of tools and techniques applied on a hypothetical project. The proposed content include:
- What is Agile?
- How to get started with Organizational change?
- How to identify stakeholders and gaining support for Organizational change?
- Scrum as an Organizational Change framework.
- Being Agile using Scrum
- Addressing team issues using Systems Thinking approach.
- Being inclusive with customer while delivering products.
The book itself will be published in iterative mode publishing a chapter every month. I seek feedback from readers and will be incorporating the feedback in the next increment(version).
- Chapter 1: Agile – The culture of Purpose and continuous improvement
- Chapter 2: The Purpose – Creating the Shared Need for Change
- Chapter 3: The Reality - Understanding the Current Reality.
- Chapter 4: The Plan - Identifying Improvement Areas
- Chapter 5: Why do we need Scrum and the ScrumMaster?
- Chapter 6: Impact of Scrum on Organization
- Chapter 7: Getting Started with the Game
- Chapter 8: Playing the Game: Building Valuable Product Increments
- Chapter 9: Measuring Outcomes
- Chapter 10: Evolving the Game
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...