Last updated on 2014-09-07
About the Book
I'm excited to share these tutorials with you! The goal of this series of tutorials is to showcase awesome modules found on npm.
There are over 150,000 modules on npm, so there's a wildly big number of opportunities for checking out how various npm modules can work together.
I encourage you to help guide the direction of this book! If there are particular modules that you'd like to see covered, please email me at email@example.com or create an issue on the project issue queue on GitHub: github.com/learn-js/npm-recipes/issues.
- Thank you!
- Tools we’ll use in this book
- Create your package.json file
- Set up the project files & directories
- Install development dependencies
- Module usage examples
- Add build scripts to the “scripts” field
- Run the build scripts!
- Usage of the library
- More like this
- Using rework-npm for bundling css from npm along with myth and clean-css
Create a Node.js web app that pulls data from content APIs using hyperquest, director, handlebars, and other modules from npm
- Basic usage examples
- Building the application
- Setup the project
Preloading and rendering image sprites in 2d js/canvas games
- Set up the project
- Install dependencies
- Running the example
More on the way!
- More tutorials
- v0.2.1 - September 7, 2014
- v0.2.0 – March 4, 2014
- v0.1.0 - February 11, 2014
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...