Testing Applications with the Robot Framework
Last updated on 2015-09-05
About the Book
Automated testing is something you will definitely need for your application to enable continuous delivery and deployment. In this book I will introduce you to the Robot Framework which aids this goal.
We will take a look at following topics:
- General introduction.
- Different styles to write your tests.
- Executing tests in Python (and PyPy), Java (Jython) and .NET (IronPython).
- Integration with CI tools (Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity).
- Report generation and customization.
- Examples (testing web applications with or without user interfaces, desktop applications, scripts).
If you miss something from the book feel free to write me and I will try to add it to the book as soon as possible.
Shepherding the Mind
PTSD. Depression. Understand them from the inside. Read and research. Irradiate them.http://shepherdingthemind.org.uk
Shepherding the Mind aims to be at the forefront of organisations that make the notion of depression a thing of the past by 2111.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...