Last updated on 2014-05-28
About the Book
Leaflet.js is an awesome, easy to learn mapping library. In this book we’ll go through some introductory examples so you can get started using it in your projects. We’ll also use data from various public sources like open government data, social networks and geographically-aware wiki to create interactive maps.
We’ll be using Leaflet.js as a module in the node.js/CommonJS style, utilizing browserify to bundle the code for the browser. We’ll also explore a wide range of tilesets available for use in Leaflet.js maps.The reader
- The basics of creating maps with Leaflet.js.
- Creating interactive, filterable maps.
- Using alternate tilesets and image overlays with your maps.
- Integrating maps with public APIs and datasets.
- Using browserify to bundle node.js-style modules for the browser.
- Intermediate node.js module creation and best practices.
- Using developer tools like Git, GitHub, Chrome Dev Tools, Bower, npm, and Grunt.
Read a sample here: learnjs.io/blog/2013/11/08/leaflet-basicsFree updates
This book is under active development. You’ll get all future updates for free.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...