Learn to think like a hacker
About the Book
- Shows how you can find flaws with fuzzing and how to quickly fuzz millions of characters in seconds.
- Want to hack the DOM? This book has you covered.
- Read about various browser SOP bypasses that the author found in detail.
- No idea about client-side prototype pollution? This is the book for you!
- Want to learn the latest & greatest XSS techniques? You need to buy this book.
- 1:Chapter one - Introduction
- 1.2:Set a goal
- 1.4:Persistence and luck
- 1.5:Social media
- 1.6:The basics
- 2.1:Calling functions without parentheses
- 2.2:Calling functions with arguments without parentheses
- 2.3:Throw expressions
- 2.4:Tagged templates
- 2.5:Has instance symbol
- 3:Chapter three - Fuzzing
- 3.1:The truth
- 3.3:Fuzzing HTTP URLs
- 3.4:Fuzzing HTML
- 3.5:Fuzzing known behaviours
- 3.6:Fuzzing escapes
- 4:Chapter four - DOM for hackers
- 4.1:Where’s my window?
- 4.2:Scope of a HTML event
- 4.3:DOM clobbering
- 5:Chapter five - Browser exploits
- 5.2:Firefox incorrect handling of cross origin URLs
- 5.3:Safari assignments to cross origin hostnames
- 5.4:Internet Explorer full SOP bypass
- 5.5:Chrome partial SOP infoleak
- 5.6:Safari full SOP bypass
- 5.7:Opera SOP bypass
- 6:Chapter six - Prototype pollution
- 6.2:Client-side prototype pollution
- 6.3:Server-side prototype pollution
- 7.2:Non-alpha without parentheses
- 7.3:The six character wall
- 7.4:Infinity and beyond
- 8:Chapter eight - XSS
- 8.1:Closing scripts
- 8.2:Comments inside scripts
- 8.3:HTML entities inside SVG script
- 8.4:Script without closing script
- 8.5:Window name payloads
- 8.6:Assignable protocol
- 8.7:Source maps to create pingbacks
- 8.8:New redirection sink
- 8.10:New lines
- 8.12:Dynamic imports
- 8.13:XHTML namespace in XML
- 8.14:SVG uploads
- 8.15:SVG use elements
- 8.16:HTML entities
- 8.18:XSS in hidden inputs
- 1:Chapter one - Introduction
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.