iSAQB Glossary of Software Architecture Terminology
This book is 60% complete
Last updated on 2017-11-14
About the Book
An extensive glossary of software architecture (and development) terminology. Topics include:
- fundamentals of software architecture
- design methods and principles
- assessment and evaluation of systems and architectures
- architecture styles and -patterns
- design patterns
Contains translations of terms to (and from) German - additional languages are planned for future releases.
Source of this book is maintained at Github. All content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Terms Can Be Referenced
- Glossary of Terms
- Translations English to German
- Translations German to English
- References and Resources
- Appendix A: The iSAQB e.V. Association
Appendix B: About the Authors
- Gernot Starke
- Matthias Bohlen
- Phillip Ghadir
- Carola Lilienthal
- Mahbouba Gharbi
- Michael Mahlberg
- Ulrich Becker
- Simon Kölsch
- Appendix C: Also From The Authors
- Appendix D: About our Cause
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Defending your civil liberties in a digital world.https://www.eff.org/
Based in San Francisco, EFF is a donor-supported membership organization working to protect fundamental rights regardless of technology.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...