How To Make and Publish a Leanpub Book from Scratch
Last updated on 2018-05-12
About the Book
In this book we will show you how to make and publish a book from scratch.
Rather than simply setting out some dry instructions, in this book and the accompanying video we hope you'll follow along by going through the process yourself. (The latest video and more information can be found at http://leanpub.com/help.
In the following chapters, we'll walk you step-by-step through:
- creating an account
- creating a preview of your new test book that only you can see
- editing that preview and your sample text
- viewing the effects of your edits
- publishing your test book on Leanpub
Since what you'll be making as you follow along is just a test book, you can simply delete it when you're done. So you don't need to worry about any snafus along the way - just have fun playing with Leanpub!
- How to Start a Book From Scratch
Step One: Create A Leanpub Account & New Book
- Leanpub Homepage
- Create Account Page
- Progress Bar
- Your Book’s Landing Page (Web Page)
- About the Book
- Adding Content To and Editing Your Book
- Adding a Cover Image
- Editing a Chapter
- Creating a New Chapter
- Selecting the Content for Your Book
- Editing the Book Sample
- About the Author
- Setting Your Book’s Pricing
- Review Changes To Your Ebook
Step Three: Publish Your Book
- Publishing the Latest Version of Your Book
- Leanpub’s Royalty Structure
- Marketing Your Book
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...