Flutter: Zero to App
Flutter: Zero to App
About the Book
A thorough introduction of Dart language which is the backbone of Flutter, including:
- Variables and Types
- Controls Flows
An extensive learning resource on Flutter's most prominent subjects like:
- Flutter Widgets including:
- Material Widgets like "MaterialApp" and "Scaffold"
- Basic widgets like "Text", "Column", "Row", and many more.
- Flutter Buttons including: "RaisedButton", "FloatingActionButton", "IconButton", "DropdownButton" and more.
- Flutter Input and Select handling like "TextField", "Form", "Checkbox", etc.
- Flutter Dialogs and Panels
- Flutter views like "ListView", "GridView" and "PageView"
- States and their management in Flutter
- Navigation and Routing in Flutter
- Handling Data with Future and Streams
- Managing Assets in Flutter
- Creating Custom Themes for Flutter apps
- Using Plugins and Packages in Flutter
- Deploying apps for Android and iOS
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.