Feeding His Lambs
Feeding His Lambs
A guide for Successful Growth & Victorious Living as a newly born Christian.
About the Book
This first workbook, in this series, is specifically written for the newly-born Christian converts. Links are provided to external resources and to various Bible translations from Blue Letter Bible - "... a free, searchable online program ..." - since many may not own nor have access to a Bible. I generally quote from the new King James and New American Standard Bible and will indicate otherwise when I use another translation. The external links provide supplemental information, background, and concepts to support healthy-robust Christian growth. I have incorporated several of my dad's - Rev. C. G. Gose, Th.D., D.Div. - sermons, lectures, journals, and articles throughout this entire collection. This workbook and the online course could support various Christian ministries, outreach programs, evangelists, New Membership curriculum.
What you'll learn...
- Guidance on Why You suffer defeat and anguish.
- Foundational "Instructions on Salvation" (i.e., the Soteriology Theology).
- Foundational "Instructions about Christ" (i.e., Christology Theology).
- Foundational "Instructions about Humanity" (i.e., Christian Anthropology).
- Knowledge about your transition from "man" into a New Creature.
- Guidance about your New Role in the present and future.
- Knowledge about your New Abilities & Responsibilities.
- Guidance about how to achieve an Abundant Life!
Rev. Harry Sexton
Assistant Pastor, Laveen Baptist, Phoenix AZ
I found all of the concepts and arguments within the book to be scripturally and theologically accurate and believe that if a person chooses to properly utilize this book that it could be useful to a new adult believer.
- Copyrights & Distribution
- About this Workbook
- The Book’s Cover
This workbook is
- … NOT for folks who …
- … for Believers in Jesus, the Christ, and Son of God.
- What you’ll learn …
1 Knowing Jesus Personally
- 1.1 Summary
Your New Life Begins
2 The 2nd Birth – What just happened to me?
- 2.1 History of Humanity
- 2.2 Deeper Dive into Christian Anthropology
- 2.3 I didn’t “feel” anything …
- 2.4 I did “feel” something …
- 2.5 Spiritual Neonatus!
3 Living in the Spirit
- 3.1 Learning Our Position
- 3.2 Deeper Dive: “Phases of Sanctification”
- 3.3 “Planted” in Him
4 Practicum: Walking by Faith
- 4.1 Introduction:
- 4.2 Matthew 14:22-33.
- 4.3 Victorious Living: the Template
5 The Heavenly Warfare
- 5.1 The Armor of Light
- 5.2 Not Fighting But Enjoying
- 6 Summary
- 2 The 2nd Birth – What just happened to me?
Growing in the Spirit
7 Practicum: Write an Exegesis
- 7.1 Ephesians Outline
8 “Setting”, Walking, Standing
- 8.1 Background Overview
9 Being “Set”: Our Position in Christ
- 9.1 How to be “Set” in Christ
- 9.2 “Setting and Resting” Pattern Revealed
- 9.3 Scope of His Finished Work
- 9.4 God’s Fiber Optics!
- 9.5 Being Filled
- 9.6 Our Gracious Father
10 Walking: Our Conduct in Life.
- 10.1 Our conduct revealed
- 10.2 Conducting our relationships
- 10.3 Becoming ABBA’s “Shadow” Again!
- 10.4 Living the Higher Standard
- 10.5 Pretentious or Genuine
- 10.6 God Can Deliver
- 10.7 Time Compensation
- 10.8 Discovering God’s Plan For Our Lives
11 Standing: Our Attitudes in Conflict
- 11.1 What is Spiritual Warfare?
- 11.2 Going onto the Battlefield
- 11.3 Combat Mentality and Mindset
- 11.4 “In His Name”
- 11.5 When declaring “His Name”
- 12 Summary
- 7 Practicum: Write an Exegesis
- Table of Contents:
- Bibles & New Testament
- Bible Study Tools
- Tools for Telling Others
- About Jack T. Chick — God’s Cartoonist.
- About Watchman Nee (Nee Shu-tsu )
- About Jessie Penn-Lewis
How to Care for your Spiritual Neonatus
- Learning to Communicate.
- Recommended Daily Spiritual Nutrition Plan
- Recommended Spiritual Snacks between Meals (by Topics)
Christians = God’s Fiber Optics Channels
- Comparing the Physical Conduit
- Comparing the Fiber Optics Classifications
- Problems found in Fiber Optics
- Personal Journal & Notebook
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.