Last updated on 2016-04-24
About the Book
- 0.1 Why Write Another Book on Software Development?
- 1 Software Craftsmanship. Or: Learn to Care about Your Code
- 2 Technique vs. Technology. Or: Take Away More than What is on the Table
- 3 The Hermeneutic Circle of Coding. Or: Grasp the Small Things through the Bigger Picutre
- 4 Practice Makes Perfect. Or: Reinvent the Wheel for the Sake of Learning and Practice
5 When in Rome, Do as the Romans Do. Or: In Object-Oriented Languages, Write Object-Oriented Code
- 5.1 Importing an Address Book the Procedural Way
- 5.2 Importing an Address Book the Object-Oriented Way
- 5.3 Where the OOP Way of Thinking Excels, and Why
- 6. Keeping Your Privates Private. Or: Encapsulation and Information Hiding.
A nationwide network of volunteer-led after school coding clubs for children aged 9-11.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...