About the Bundle
- Grasping basic principles used in any Ember application,
- Making a real-life application with authentication and everything needed for a MVP,
- Architectural overview of how Ember Data connects the application’s store with your API,
- Customizing Ember Data’s adapters and serializers to fit virtually any server,
- Best practices and insights on future developments and helpful production tips.
So here you go. Two great books with a beautiful discount.
Front-end revolution with Ember.js
The quickest up-to-date book to properly learn Ember.js
With Ember.js we've reached a plateau and finally found the right way to do web applications.
In a short time, you'll learn how to build an ambitious web application from the ground up:
- Signing up and logging in (with Ember Simple Auth - token authentication),
- Connecting to the back-end (cloud API provided, as well as fully configured Rails API code - JSON API spec),
- Querying, Saving and editing resources,
- Interactive inputs, components, charts,
- Deploying (here's a finished app we are building - https://red-green.pagefrontapp.com),
- Useful production tips and insights on Ember's future developments.
Ember.js is not just a framework, it's a business decision.
Ember continues to be an antidote to the insane front-end ecosystem.
Let this book convince you it's worth building your next rich web application with Ember.js. All code (front-end, back-end in Rails) included. Make yourself a favour and get 145 pages of well-structured Ember goodies now!
3 reader testimonials
Ember Data in the Wild
Getting Ember Data to Work With Your API
Lots of books and tutorials start off teaching Ember with Ember Data. This is great, especially if you are in control of your API, but what if you aren't? You do a little research and start seeing terminology like adapters, serializers, transforms, and snapshots and quickly become overwhelmed. Maybe you've thought to yourself that Ember isn't for you. This was me when I first started with Ember. I wasn't in control of my APIs and the APIs I was using were not built using the Rails conventions. Well, if this sounds familiar, then this book is for you. My goal with this book is to teach you how to adapt Ember Data to fit any API.
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms