About the Book
Faster Development and Better Security!
Would you like to deliver production code faster, be more responsive, avoid rework, and reduce risk? This book is your complete reference for writing, testing, and managing successful, secure Enterprise Agile Development projects. Whether you are in a large multinational corporation with thousands of applications or a small shop with only one, whether you are already doing Agile or not considering it, this book will give you the tools to improve your efficiency and security.
You will learn how to:
- Successfully integrate Agile Development methodologies into a large Enterprise without breaking policies.
- Turn the clash of cultures into an improvement in both Agile and Security benefits.
- Improve the security of your software even for traditional or unified software development projects.
- Use Threat Modeling to be your organization's most valued security expert.
- Find and use the best Static Analysis tool for your organization.
- Choose a Dynamic Analysis tool and understand where it fits in.
- Decide when to use various tools based on risk.
Pay the full suggested price (or more) now and receive a free signed copy of the printed book once the full first edition is published. Just be sure to check "share email". Pay more than the minimum but less than suggested and receive a discount code for purchasing the printed book.
All early readers are encouraged to contribute review notes, feedback, and suggestions. Contributions which are used in the book will be recognized in the Acknowledgements.
About the Author
Chad Childers works in IT Security & Strategy at a Fortune 10 muiltinational company, where he is responsible for annual corporate asset Risk Assessment, Security Development Lifecycle Threat Modeling, and consults on Agile Development, Virtualization, and Joint Venture, Acquisition, & Divestiture security strategy. He managed a corporate PKI rollout, helped architect a patented extranet Web Single Login in 1996 and supported thousands of servers and hundreds of thousands of WSL users.
Chad was responsible for one of the first Intranet web servers, founded Web Admins and Detroit Security Lunch groups, created a Center of Excellence for Web Technology, and administered USENET News somewhere back in the last millennium.
IntraCom Montreal said, "Reconnu pour sa vision et son caractere audacieux, M. Childers partagera avec vous son experience unique. - Recognized for his vision and audacious character, Mr. Childers will share his wealth of experience with you."