About the Book
30 Days of Ionic Framework
Creating mobile applications with web technologies has never been easier. Ionic uses the power of Angular and TypeScript to create performant applications that we can bundle as a native application, or deploy as a Progressive Web Application. By the end of this book, you'll be able to create mobile experiences that truly wow your stakeholders.
This book looks to cover everything from:
- Master the Ionic CLI.
- Ionic Components.
- Using Ionic Storage for local data storage.
- Routing patterns (with lazy loading).
- CRUD based Firebase project.
- Advanced state management with @ngrx/store and @ngrx/effects
- A wealth of examples of native device integration with Ionic Native
- An overview of Stencil, the upcoming technology that will power Ionic 4.
- Ionic 4 with Vue.js and Angular 1.6
- ...and much more!
This book is modelled on my Learn Ionic 3 From Scratch course and will be updated as changes are made to Ionic. Help shape the book as time goes on!
About the Author